-->
 

0 Comments Devotional Music for the “faith-free”



Aum Even though I am not someone you would call “religious”, far from it, there is something terribly soothing about good devotional music that grabs my attention . It surprises me every time how much I like them despite my lack of “faith”. Here are some that I like… if you happen to like such songs as well, let me know about more and I will add them to this list.

Khwaja mere Khwaja – from the movie “Jodha Akbar”; music by A.R. Rahman

Hey Ram – this version sung by Jagjit Singh

Ek Onkar – from the movie “Rang De Basanti”

Arziyaan – from the movie “Delhi – 6”; music by A.R. Rahman

Bulla Ki Jaana – Rabbi Shergill

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Devotional Music for the “faith-free”"

Post a Comment




Book Recommendations

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails