-->
 

0 Comments Climate Change: Mumbo Jumbo or The Real Thing?



If you have always wondered about Climate Change and if you should be doing something about it, this is an interesting video, rather an interesting approach… even though I do not feel like jumping to the same conclusions. Worth a watch anyway…

Image Courtesy: http://ksjtracker.mit.edu/?p=2997


It’s funny, the speaker keeps claiming to talk about “Risk Management” but all he is really saying is that the worst CC scenario is NOT a risk we can afford to take – it’s just so huge. So even though he uses a novel style to put his point across, its precisely people like these who put me off all the CC mumbo-jumbo. Don’t say the world will end if you don’t act because that does NOT help me understand the real issues any better… and will NOT make me act! Explain to me the science, I consider myself to be intelligent and educated enough to understand it myself, so I don’t have to rely solely on the NSA or AAAS to make up my mind.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Climate Change: Mumbo Jumbo or The Real Thing?"

Post a Comment




Book Recommendations

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails